Scope: Economics, Marketing Management, Law
Acoesis is looking for a full-time or part-time junior sales manager, to work in team with the CEO, the Marketing team and the pool of City Managers. The goal is to create and expand our partner retail network, at national and international level, by making a rigorous selection of partners that match our standards in terms of customer care, technical skills and willingness to sell high-tech products, with a special flavor of design Made in Italy.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate that loves the dynamic environment of a start-up but sticks to standards in terms of timing and organization. The ideal candidate loves to build solid public relations.
The Sales Manager will:
- Help the start-up to refine the existing commercial strategy, with particular focus on retailers in the field of Vision and
- Define and update the periodic sales goals, discussing and establishing budget constraints
- Define new commercial tracks, with focus on both B2B and B2C markets
- Manage the team of City Managers, supervise the retail network
- Swiftly adapt to new post-COVID market trends and targets
Candidates should have a degree in Economics, Marketing Management, Law or equivalent, with at least 1 year of experience in the field. The absence of a degree is equally compensated by a minimum of 3 years of proof of experience in the field.
The following skills are required:
- Strong planning skills
- Attitude to motivate and reward team members and retailers
- Ability to negotiate
- Flexibility in terms of work organization
- Willingness to act on multi-channel retail networks
- Ability to work on digital platforms
Experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Specialist is desirable but not compulsory.
CONDITIONS and APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The contract is funded by Acoesis. The work activities will mainly take place in our operational site in Genoa, in the new laboratories of the Genova Erzelli Science and Technology Park. http://www.great-campus.it/en/
Interested applicants should submit, in electronic form:
- CV with experience and qualifications
- Statement of interest and plans